Thursday, April 16, 2020

Announcements

Spartan Family,

I can't thank you enough for your support at home through these difficult times! I am here to support you in any way as possible. 

I have office hours every Tuesday and Thursday from 1-3 PM on Google Meet. Please join my office hours to just say hello or if you have any questions/concerns. I would love to hear from you and my students! If you can't join my office hours, please send me an email at: ksomers@northschuylkill.net  I check my email often throughout the day and I will respond right away! You can also message me on Class DoJo.

Join Hangouts Meet
meet.google.com/yhv-iomm-aer

Join by phone
‪+1 562-457-3909‬ PIN: ‪967 149 658‬#



Please continue to check Class DoJo as I post important information on the daily basis.

Stay safe and stay healthy!

Love,
Miss. Somers 

No comments:

Post a Comment